Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
About the role:
We are currently seeking passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team in Melbourne East, South east & North to cover the holiday period (with a potential to continue into permanent/contract roles thereafter).
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- Variety of opportunities to explore residential, NDIS or Community setting
- Flexible Working days and hours, Great work-life balance.
- Casual, Perm, Fixed term and part time options also available
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Opportunity to also work within residential, community and/or NDIS
- Completion bonus $
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Multiple locations across Melbourne, VIC
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, OT OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- Appropriate working visas
- Covid19 Vaccination
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
Multiple positions available across multiple locations.
To find out more information please contact Pallvi 0434904605 / 02 82674538 or email Pallvi@vivir.com.au