Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Physiotherapist for a 90+ bed facility in Scarborough
NEW GRADS OR LRPs ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Other Benefits Include:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Working to ACFI guidelines within residential
- Goal orientated treatments within community
- Disability referrals
- Relationships with clients, families and allied health colleagues
- Working to achieve and have a positive impact on all client's health
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- A valid NDIS check
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!