Liquid error: internalRole: Permanent Part Time / Casual / ABN
Hours: 12 Hours Weekly
Location: Rosebud, VIC
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
NEW GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling, and other staff education
- Salary Package
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Flexible Working days and hours, Great work-life balance.
- Casual, ABN , Perm, Fixed term, and part time options also available in Melbourne Metro and Regional area.
- Opportunities to experience different lines of service.
- Relocation Allowance for Regional Area
- Opportunities to work across Residential / Community / NDIS
- Package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do.
- For new Graduates - Monthly 1:1 support with Team Leader, Buddy shifts / Shadow shift, $1000 Grad Completion Bonus
- Up to $1500 Refer a Friend Program
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full or pending AHPRA Registration
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- 2022 Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID vaccine certificate
For more information, please feel free to call / text me on 0434904605 or email your cv to Pallvi@vivir.com.au