Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Physiotherapist for a residential aged care facility in Ballarat, VIC
NEW GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Other Benefits Include:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current or pending AHPRA registration
- A valid NDIS check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Covid Vaccination certificate
- Flu Vaccination certificate
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
For more information please contact Pallvi 0434904605 / 02 82674538 or email Pallvi@vivir.com.au