Enjoy 3-months in Australia's sunshine state!
A role has become available to work 3 months in the Gold Coast. This opportunity is open to Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist. Option to join the team on a Full-time 3 month contract or an on-going casual role.
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals. Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
We are committed to making lives better by providing high quality health services to elderly Australians.
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- VISA Sponsorship* if is required
- $700 personal development allowance - we want to invest in you
- FREE online training. Education at your fingertips
- One-to-one mentorship. Hands on guidance and expertise from our Senior clinicians
- Be a winner - monthly, quarterly and annual competitions CASH PRIZES. Be recognised by your colleagues
- Refer a friend and earn $1,000 in cash
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- A National Police Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Aged Care - Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 901 913
SA: LHS 298364