Osteopath | Drysdale
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience. Including relocation bonus.
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior physios
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- An established company with a network of over 700 clinicians and the opportunities to work ANYWHERE in Australia
Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary Qualification on Osteopathy
- Registration with AHPRA as a Practising Osteopathy clinician
- Certificate of Currency for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance with coverage for minimum $5 million
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance
- Certificate of Completion - NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety and You'
- Completion of Australian Government Department of Health COVID-19 Training Modules: Infection Control Training Module and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Module
- Assess, plan and implement an appropriate individual program for each resident
- Treat residents through the pain management program as per the ACFI guidelines
- Develop an individual care plan, specifying the support needs of each resident such as specific interventions, frequency and duration
- Liaise with management and carers to ensure correct implementation of each resident's care plan bydesignated staff
- Review all residents, as directed by the site handover
- Evaluate whether the current intervention is meeting the goals and outcomes
- Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessments, care plans, evaluations and progress notes
For more information, please send a CV through to email@example.com or call 0405 901 913
SA: LHS 298364