Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Osteopath for a residential aged care facility in Ballarat, VIC
NEW GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Other Benefits Include:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Assess, plan and implement an appropriate individual program for each resident.
- Treat residents through the pain management program as per the ACFI guidelines
- Develop an individual care plan, specifying the support needs of each resident such as specific interventions, frequency and duration
- Review all residents, as directed by the site handover
- Evaluate whether the current intervention is meeting the goals and outcomes.
- Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessments, care plans, evaluations and progress notes.
- Consult with the appropriate staff, medical practitioners and family members in the best interests of the residents.
- Provide resources and assistance to staff as required.
- Assist the client with manual handling training of clinical and non-clinical staff
- Assist with fitting and use of equipment/aids
- Bachelor's Degree
- Current or Pending AHPRA registration
- A valid NDIS check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Covid Vaccination certificate
- Flu Vaccination certificate
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
For more information please contact Pallvi 0434904605 / 02 82674538 or email Pallvi@vivir.com.au