About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means 'to live' a 'Zest for life and healthy lifestyles' which gives purpose to our Brand name - Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people's lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
Vivir Healthcare is recruiting for casual clinicians to join the team to assist with Easter coverage. Temp to perm opportunities will be available.
Higher pay rates, travel/accommodation and Easter bonuses.
Other benefits include:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1000
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging
- Using TENS machine
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Developing and fostering professional relationships with clients, families and allied health colleagues
- Working to achieve and have a positive impact on all client's health
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
SA: LHS 298364