About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means 'to live' a 'Zest for life and healthy lifestyles' which gives purpose to our Brand name - Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people's lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team over the holiday period and with a potential to continue into either permanent or contract roles thereafter:
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- Comprehensive orientation
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA Registration
- A National Police Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Aged Care - Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0459 668 439
SA: LHS 298364