Due to rapid growth we are recruiting Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to provide support within Residential and Community Aged Care.
New Grads and LRPs welcome to apply!!!
Company benefits include:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Permanent, Full time, Part time, Casual/Locum and Contractor options
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Access to hundreds of online modules,
- $700 allowance a year to support professional development
- Relocation allowance for regional and rural locations
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Referral Bonuses $1000
- Opportunities throughout Australia - relocate nationally
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments working to ACFI guidelines
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging using TENS machines
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
For more information, to apply or to have a chat about other suitable roles please send a CV through to email@example.com or call 0459 668 439
SA: LHS 298364