About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
The role covers a mixed caseload with the requirement for Community-based home and Aged care facility visits making up the majority of the work.
- Assessment of neurological, musculoskeletal and systematic function as required for clients with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centred plan.
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and the funding organisation within appropriate time frames.
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Regularly review client treatment plans and goals.
- Develop and implement programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their individual person-centred.
What We Offer
- Excellent hourly rates
- Immediate Start
- Great variety of work across Homecare and residential aged care facilities.
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment.
To be Considered
- Physiotherapy Bachelors' Degree or equivalent as approved by AHPRA - Full Registration
- Membership with Australian Physiotherapy Association Australia (APA) is highly desirable
- 2020 Flu Vac certificate.
- A current driver's licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Current AUS Police Check.
For more information, please send a CV through to email@example.com or 0404 989 049
SA: LHS 298364