Due to rapid growth we are recruiting Occupational Therapists to provide support in Sydney, working within Residential and Community Aged Care.
Company benefits include:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Access to hundreds of online modules, including $700 allowance a year to support professional development
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1000
- Opportunities throughout Australia - relocate nationally
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centerd plan.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
For more information, to apply or to have a chat about other suitable roles please send a CV through to email@example.com or call 0404 989 049
SA: LHS 298364