Liquid error: internalVivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
The caseload generally works across Intellectual Disability, Autism, Mental Health and can be tailored depending on experience and interest. Reporting into the NDIS operations manager, the clinician will work with participants aged 7 - 64 year aged span.
Assessment can include – assessment of development and implementation of individual / client centred goals and programs. Vivir value the promotion of participant and client outcomes through quality allied health care intervention and excellence of service.
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Ongoing training and professional development to support you goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a leadership role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Assessment of physical, communication, psycho-social and cognitive skills of clients with a wide range of disability and impairments
- Prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients
- Assessment of mobility and function and prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the clients individual person-centred plan
To be Considered
- Relevant Qualifications in Occupational Therapy (Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent as approved by AHPRA
- 12 months experience working with NDIS participants and experience in both assessment and reporting
- Registration with AHPRA
- Where relevant – passport/visa details for Right to Work checks
- Certificate of Currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance with coverage for minimum $5 million
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance
- Certificate of Completion – NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’
- Current driver’s licence and access to a reliable, registered, comprehensively insured vehicle
For more information, please send a CV through to email@example.com / 0437 272 142