Liquid error: internalPermanent full time role, experienced OT preferred
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and the disability sector.
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
With a workforce of 600 clinicians across the disciplines of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Dietetics, Vivir is a leading provider of Allied Health services across residential, community and the disability sector.
The caseload is tailored around your availability and depends on experience and your interest. It can include a variety of aged care, clients in their homes as well as NDIS participants. Assessment can include – assessment of development and implementation of individual / client centered goals and programs. Vivir value the promotion of participant and client outcomes through quality allied health care intervention and excellence of service.
Company Benefits – Why join:
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our friendly and supportive team and we offer:
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals
- Flexible hours to suit with a varied and exciting caseload
- In-house clinical experts to mentor and support you in your day-to-day duties
- External professional development reimbursement
- Library of online modules to support continuous professional development
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Support structure and from senior and experienced clinicians to assist
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Assessment of physical, communication, psycho-social and cognitive skills of clients with a wide range of disability and impairments
- Prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients
- Assessment of mobility and function and prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the clients individual person-centred plan
To be Considered
- Relevant Qualifications in Occupational Therapy (Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent as approved by AHPRA
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance
- Current driver’s licence and access to a reliable, registered, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Passion working in the community and disability sector a must!
For more information please send a CV through to email@example.com / 0434 090 712