About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate Occupational Therapists to join our dynamic team based at Jannali.
- Attractive remuneration
- Up to $700 Personal development allowance
- Opportunities for 12 Month graduate program + $1000 completion bonus
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
Skills and Qualifications
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- A National Police Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Undertake patient assessments of physical, communication, interaction, psycho social and cognitive skills and needs.
- Prescribing and educating clients and carers in the use of adaptive equipment to assist in client function
- Specialist interventions in various health conditions including surgery, burns and HIV to regain or enhance the client's
- daily lives
- Assessing and modifying client's homes and community environments to improve client safety and independence
- Monitoring clients' function and progress with prescribed adaptive equipment to ensure their safety upon discharge
- from hospital
- Planning and providing appropriate treatment /graded activities
- Giving advice and arranging support for family members, carers and clients
- Undertaking general administrative tasks (e.g. writing reports, making phone calls, maintaining records and case notes)
- Liaising with doctors, family members/carers and other professionals and keeping them updated
- Planning further treatment and reviewing progress
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tina Koutsoubaris on 0459 668 439
We are currently seeking Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists for multiple locations all across Sydney. Get in touch with us to find out more
SA: LHS 298364