Liquid error: internal
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Flexible working conditions
- Location - Wagga Wagga
- Permanent part time/casual opportunity
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
Homecare and Disability referrals available through the following government funded models:
- Home Care Packages (HCP)
- Short Term Restorative Care (STRC)
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP)
- *National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
*Please note NDIS referrals will be paid at an enhanced rate, please discuss with your recruiter if you are interested.
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support you goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Assessment of neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory and general systemic function as required for clients and participants with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Assessment of mobility and function and prescription for provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and person-centred care planning for clients and participants.
- Develop and implement program, strategies and materials to enable clients and participants to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their person-centred plan or NDIS plan.
- Regular review and evaluation of client and participant interventions, treatment plans and goals
- Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessments, person-centred plans, evaluations and progress notes
- Consult with the client or participant, appropriate staff, medical practitioners, family members and other stakeholders in the best interests of the clients and participants.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Hold current AHPRA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- 2021 Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID vaccine certificate