Liquid error: internalCompetitive Pay Rates + paid travel
Permanent part-time (2 days per week) or contractor role - offers flexibility!
Flexible working conditions - Family Friendly
Location: Taree, Foster
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
The role covers a mixed caseload with the requirement for Community-based home and Aged care facility visits making up the majority of the work.
- Demonstrate advocacy of Vivir Core Values.
- Assessment of physical, communication, psycho-social and cognitive skills of clients with a wide range of disability and impairments.
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centred plan.
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and ensure funding organisation within appropriate time frames.
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Regularly review client treatment plans and goals.
- Develop and implement programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their individual person-centred.
- Excellent hourly rates!
- Immediate Start
- Paid KMs for work in the Community/ travel time paid if perm
- Great variety of work across Homecare and residential aged care facilities.
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Casual/Locum, Contractor or Permanent options
- Occupational Therapy Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent as approved by AHPRA – Full Registration (New graduate clinicians welcome to apply)
- A current driver’s licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance