Liquid error: internal
- Competitive Pay Rates + km travel paid
- Contractor role / Perm 1 day per week
- Location: Newacastle
- Community Homecare packages. NO NDIS
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
- Assessment of physical, communication, psycho-social and cognitive skills of clients with a wide range of disability and impairments.
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centred plan.
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and ensure funding organisation within appropriate time frames.
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Regularly review client treatment plans and goals.
- Develop and implement programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their individual person-centred.
- Excellent, competitive hourly rates
- Paid KMs / travel time paid
- Great variety of work across Homecare and residential aged care facilities
- Full induction and shadow shifts from a senior clinician
- Structured career mapping to lead to senior/management roles
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Flexible work arrangements - your roster works around you
- Casual, Contractor or Permanent options
- Occupational Therapy Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent as approved by AHPRA – Full Registration (New graduate clinicians welcome to apply)
- A current driver’s licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance