About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centerd plan.
What We Offer
- Excellent hourly rates.
- Immediate Start
- Monthly professional development
- Paid KMs for work in the Community.
- Great variety of work across Homecare and residential aged care facilities.
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment.
To Be Considered
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- A current driver's licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Current AUS Police Check.
For more information, please contact Tracy on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0405 901 913
SA: LHS 298364