Location: Brisbane West
Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- Flexible working arrangements. Enjoy completing any non-face-to-face work at home!
- The case load is matched to your interest and previous experience. Upskilling is provided in areas of development
- Regular peer support, a culture of team learning and sharing wins
- Dedicated supervisors and team leaders comprised of experienced, multidisciplinary clinicians able to create individualised supervisory frameworks to support clinician learning and development
- Access to internal Learning Hub that provides assessment resources, therapy resources and in-house Professional Development
- Professional development with internal/external presenters
- Relocation assistance up to $5000 for regional and rural locations
- A structured and progressive career path with potential to lead to a management role
- Employee assistance program – Access to 24/7 confidential mental health and wellbeing support
- Reward and recognition program – Monthly, quarterly, and annual peer-nominated recognition rewards
- Novated leasing - Finance a vehicle using your pre-tax income
- Oppurtunites to travel for work
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir Healthcare is Australia’s leading Healthcare Provider within the Aged, Community and Disability sectors. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing Allied Health solutions in residential aged care facilities, community, as well as in the homes of elderly people, and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Vivir Healthcare works in conjunction with customers developing client specific Allied Health programs designed to cater for all residents/clients/consumers across the elderly and disabled population groups. Guided by our core principles of ‘Stronger together’ and ‘Even better tomorrow’, our new programs ensure older and disabled Australians continue to have access to essential Allied Health services.
Opportunities available across Residential Aged care, Community Home care and NDIS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This role involves a variety of occupational therapy services provided to NDIS participants. Some regular duties include:
- Administering OT assessments across our dynamic caseloads.
- Working in the school, community, and home environments.
- Provision of therapy which are tailored to NDIS participants to promote best outcomes
- Completing progress notes/documentation
- Developing reports and support letters to maximize the outcomes of our Participants.
- Correspondence with other professionals as required (doctors, teachers, other therapists, work colleagues
- Assessment and prescription of assistive equipment
- Assessment and planning of home modifications
- Provision of comprehensive functional and environmental assessments
- Comprehensive written reports
- Therapy supports including: fine motor skills, sensory profiling and assistance with daily living skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Occupational Therapy Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent as approved by AHPRA – Full Registration
- Drivers’ license and reliable vehicle
- Professional indemnity insurance, or willingness to obtain
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, or willingness to obtain
- 2023 Flu Vaccine Certificate, or willingness to obtain
- COVID vaccine certificate, or willingness to obtain
Apply directly or get in touch today!
For more information, please feel free to contact email@example.com