About Vivir Healthcare:
We make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people's lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
This would be a community referral-based role where we provide a comprehensive allied health service to meet the needs of our residents and community clients in terms of Home Care Packages (HCP).
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centerd plan.
What We Offer
- Excellent hourly rates.
- Immediate Start
- Monthly professional development
- Paid KMs for work in the Community.
- Great variety of work across Homecare and residential aged care facilities.
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment.
To Be Considered
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Theraphy
- AHPRA - Full Registration
- 2020 Flu Vac certificate.
- Certificate of currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- A current driver's licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Current AUS Police Check.
- Australian Business Number (ABN).
For more information, please contact Charlotte on 0404 989 049, firstname.lastname@example.org
SA: LHS 298364