Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Occupational Therapist to join the team at an Aged Care facility in Rockhampton.
LIMITED REGISTRATION & GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- A highly competitive remuneration
- Permanent, full time opportunity
- $700 Professional Development allowance (per annum)
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- Provide supervision to LRPs and New Graduates
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Full/Limited AHPRA Registration
- Appropriate working visas
- A valid NDIS check
- Previous leadership experience highly desired
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org on 0401 818 467