Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
COVERAGE DATES: 17 Dec 2021 - 11 Jan 2022
ADDITIONAL COVERAGE NEEDED ACROSS OTHER FACILITIES AS WELL!
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team and work within a rewarding role, progressing your career in aged care. You will build strong relationships with clients within a residential setting, while also collaborating care with other allied health professionals daily.
What we Offer:
- Supportive team of registered clinicians to offer ongoing training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development/ Ongoing clinical mentorship from experienced clinicians
- Excellent hourly pay rates
- Opportunities to progress into leadership roles around the country
- Optional community "in home" care referrals to earn more money throughout the year as & when you need it.
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Cuurent NDIS Screening
- Flu & COVID Vaccinations
If you are interested in learning more? Please reach out to Scott on 0401 818 467 / firstname.lastname@example.org