Liquid error: internal
- Competitive Pay Rates + KM travel paid
- Contractor role / Perm 1 day per week
- Location: Wollongong
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
Homecare and Disability referrals available through the following government funded models:
- Home Care Packages (HCP)
- Short Term Restorative Care (STRC)
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Assessment of physical, communication, psycho-social and cognitive skills of clients with a wide range of disability and impairments.
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centred plan.
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and ensure funding organisation within appropriate time frames.
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Regularly review client treatment plans and goals.
- Develop and implement programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their individual person-centred.
- Excellent, competitive hourly rates
- Paid KMs / travel time paid
- Great variety of work across Homecare and residential aged care facilities
- Full induction and shadow shifts from a senior clinician
- Structured career mapping to lead to senior/management roles
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Flexible work arrangements - your roster works around you
- Casual, Contractor or Permanent options
- Occupational Therapy Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent as approved by AHPRA – Full Registration (New graduate clinicians welcome to apply)
- A current driver’s licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance