Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Hours are available across both Residential and Community settings.
Some of the locations in need of coverage over the Christmas/Holiday period are:
- Brisbane North - Geebung, Chermside, Kelvin Grove, Bray Park, Wooloowin, Scarborough
- Brisbane South - Ipswich, Sinnamon Park, Corinda, Wishart,
- Regional Locations - Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Bundaberg, Cairns, Rockhampton (Travel & Accommodation Provided)
- Gold Coast
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team and work within a rewarding role, progressing your career in aged care. You will build strong relationships with clients within a residential setting, while also collaborating care with other allied health professionals daily.
What we Offer:
- Supportive team of registered clinicians to offer ongoing training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development/ Ongoing clinical mentorship from experienced clinicians
- Excellent hourly pay rates
- Opportunities to progress into leadership roles around the country
- Optional community "in home" care referrals to earn more money throughout the year as & when you need it.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Cuurent NDIS Screening
- Flu & COVID Vaccinations