About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means 'to live' a 'Zest for life and healthy lifestyles' which gives purpose to our Brand name - Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people's lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
What We Offer:
- Excellent hourly rates
- Immediate Start
- Monthly professional development
- Paid KMs for work in the Community
- Great variety of work across Homecare and residential aged care facilities
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment.
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centerd plan
To Be Considered:
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- A current driver's licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Current AUS Police Check.
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0437 272 142
SA: LHS 298364