Liquid error: internalAmazing opportunity for an enthusiastic New Graduate clinician to join the team in Melbourne North West on a permanent full time / part time basis.
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Benefits of working with VIVIR Healthcare
- Monthly 1:1 support with Team Leader
- Up to $700 annual PD Reimbursement
- $1000 Grad Completion Bonus
- Buddy Shifts for additional support
- $1500 to $5000 Relocation Allowance for Regional Area
- Unlimited Access Vivir Learning Platform
- Permanent full time, part time, fixed term, casual and contractor positions are available in Victoria and Melbourne locations
- Work life balance, flexible working hours & start date
- Opportunity to also work within community and NDIS
- Package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Up to $1500 Refer a Friend Program
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- A Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy
- Current or pending AHPRA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- COVID vaccination
- Current flu vaccination
- Work rights in Australia
Edithvale, Kilsyth, Sydenham, Nunawading, Balwyn, Boronia, Reservoir, Sale, Bendigo, Warrnambool, Geelong, Benalla, Warrnambool, Colac, Ballarat & Shepparton.
Apply directly or get in touch today
For more information, please feel free to call / text me on 0434904605 or email Pallvi@vivir.com.au