Location: Melbourne Inner Suburbs
Are you nearing the completion of your Occupational Therapy studies and eager to kickstart your career? The VIVIR Healthcare is excited to extend an invitation to all 2023 graduates who are interested in exploring our Graduate program. This exceptional opportunity allows you to become part of our diverse teams and advance in your profession!
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir Healthcare is Australia’s leading Healthcare Provider within the Aged, Community and Disability sectors. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing Allied Health solutions in residential aged care facilities, the community, and retirement villages
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Vivir Healthcare works in conjunction with customers developing client-specific Allied Health programs designed to cater for all residents/clients/consumers across the elderly and disabled population groups. Guided by our core principles of ‘Stronger together’ and ‘Even better tomorrow,’ our new programs ensure older and disabled Australians continue to have access to essential Allied Health services.
Why join VIVIR Healthcare:
- Individually tailored clinical supervision framework to support your professional and personal development.
- Regular peer supervision to share clinical cases and ideas.
- Face-to-face support in the shadow shift and induction stages to prepare you for independent practice. Ongoing learning and development support is provided.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities to meet AHPRA guidelines.
- A variable caseload with the opportunity to support consumers throughout their well-being journey.
- Opportunity to experience different caseloads including developmental and intellectual disabilities, neurological conditions, and age-related conditions.
- Opportunities to expand your clinical experience through engaging in different service streams such as Telehealth and the NDIS
- Opportunity to complete clinical documentation and administration activities at home.
- Access to internal Learning Hub that provides assessment resources, therapy resources and in-house Professional Development
- Flexible working arrangements offered for clinicians seeking employment during school hours and part-time schedules.
- Employee assistance program – Access to 24/7 confidential mental health and wellbeing support
- Reward and recognition program – Monthly, quarterly, and annual peer-nominated recognition rewards
- Novated leasing - Finance a vehicle using your pre-tax income.
- Salary Packaging
As a new graduate, you will receive support to work in the community providing Homecare services. As your clinical skills develop, you will be supported to engage with clients within the NDIS and via Telehealth to broaden your professional experiences.
In Homecare and NDIS, you will carry out individualised assessments, develop and implement regular treatments plans including, but not limited to, exercise prescription and plan manual therapies, equipment prescription, and other strategies and modalities to enable our clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals within their home and community.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Occupational Therapy Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent as approved by AHPRA – Full Registration
- Drivers’ license and reliable vehicle
- Professional indemnity insurance, or willingness to obtain.
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, or willingness to obtain.
- 2023 Flu Vaccine Certificate, or willingness to obtain.
- COVID vaccine certificate, or willingness to obtain.
For more information, please feel free to contact email@example.com