Liquid error: internal
- Competitive Pay Rates + paid travel
- Contractor role and permanent opportunities available
- Flexible working conditions - Family Friendly
- Location: Sydney. Northern beaches
New to community aged care? We offer full support and supervision, including a comprehensive induction and shadow shifts with a senior clinicians.
Homecare and Disability referrals available through the following government funded models:
- Home Care Packages (HCP)
- Short Term Restorative Care (STRC)
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development including $700 annual reimbursement
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Assessment of neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory and general systemic function as required for clients and participants with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Assessment of mobility and function and prescription for provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and person-centred care planning for clients and participants.
- Regular review and evaluation of client and participant interventions, treatment plans and goals
- Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessments, person-centred plans, evaluations and progress notes
- Consult with the client or participant, appropriate staff, medical practitioners, family members and other stakeholders in the best interests of the clients and participants.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Hold current AHPRA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID vaccine certificate