Liquid error: internalEscape the City and join the Vivir Team on a Locum basis in Regional NSW.
- Wagga Wagga
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Locum benefits include:
- Excellent hourly rates of $50-60ph + super (negotiable)
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Completion bonus
- Flexible contracts available from 1-6 weeks
- Great work life balance, flexible start and finish times
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy /OT equivalent recognized internationally
- NDIS screening check
- 2021 flu vaccine
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
If this role is not of interest but you are consdering a career in aged care please get in touch to discuss opportunities.