Liquid error: internalAmazing opportunity for an enthusiastic new graduate clinician to join the team in Brisbane, QLD.
About VIVIR Healthcare
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Benefits of working with VIVIR Healthcare
- Monthly 1:1 support with Team Leader
- 1 Year New Graduate Program. Including $1,000 completion bonus
- Buddy shifts / Shadow shifts
- Onsite induction and ongoing support through the year
- $700 PD Reimbursement
- $1500 to $5000 Relocation Allowance for Regional Area
- Competitive pay rates!
- Opportunities to experience different lines of service.
- Opportunities to work across Residential and Community
- Great work life balance, flexible working hours & start date
- Up to $1500 Refer a Friend Program
- Join a company with opportunities Australia wide
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- Relevant allied health qualification
- Current or pending AHPRA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- COVID vaccination
- Current flu vaccination
Apply directly or get in touch today.
For more information please feel free to contact me on 0401 818 467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org