Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- Monthly 1:1 support with Team Leader
- Up to $700 PD Reimbursement
- $1000 Grad Completion Bonus
- $1500 to $5000 Relocation Allowance for Regional Area
- Unlimited Access Vivir Learning Platform
- Permanent full time, part time, fixed term, casual and contractor positions are available in Melbourne East & South East
- Work life balance, flexible working hours & start date
- Opportunity to also work within community and NDIS
- Package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do.
- Up to $1500 Refer a Friend Program
- Relevant allied health qualification
- Current or pending AHPRA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- COVID vaccination
- Current flu vaccination
Apply directly or get in touch today.
For more information please contact Pallvi 0434904605 / 02 82674538 or email your cv to Pallvi@vivir.com.au