Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
About the role:
We are proud to confirm we have been successful in winning our bid to deliver the COVID Allied Health Package in Residential Aged Care Facilities. The aim of the group therapy program is to improve physical functioning of aged care residents who are at risk of deconditioning due to COVID-19 lock downs.
The facility in Ryde is looking for an EP to start immediately to complete up to 8 weeks of the exercise programme.
- ABN contractor and casual contracts available with excellent pay rates
- VERY lucrative Pay Rates!
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Hold current ESSA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Certificate of currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care