Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- Flexible working arrangements
- A highly competitive remuneration package and regular opportunities for monetary recognition of good work
- A dedicated clinical excellence and mentorship team comprised of experienced, multidisciplinary clinicians
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- Relocation assistance up to $5000 for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your career goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path with potential to lead to a management role
- Employee assistance program – Access to 24/7 confidential mental health and wellbeing support
- Reward and recognition program – Monthly, quarterly, and annual peer-nominated recognition rewards
- Novated leasing - Finance a vehicle using your pre-tax income
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir Healthcare is Australia’s leading Healthcare Provider within the Aged, Community and Disability sectors. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing Allied Health solutions in residential aged care facilities, community, as well as in the homes of elderly people, and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Vivir Healthcare works in conjunction with customers developing client specific Allied Health programs designed to cater for all residents/clients/consumers across the elderly and disabled communities. Guided by our core principles of ‘Stronger together’ and ‘Even better tomorrow,’ our new programs ensure older and disabled Australians continue to have access to essential Allied Health services.
Opportunities available across Residential Aged care, Community Home care and NDIS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This role involves a variety of dietitian services provided to clients including working with clients funded by HCP (Home Care Packages), CHSP (Commonwealth Home Support Programme) and STRC (Short Term Restorative Care) packages or NDIS & working with residents, clinical staff, and kitchen staff in residential aged care facilities. The case load can be tailored to your preferences:
- Demonstrate advocacy of Vivir Core Values.
- Complete nutrition assessments for clients with a wide range of health conditions and/or disabilities
- Providing nutrition support for clients who are at risk of malnutrition, impaired swallowing, and a combination of other complex co-morbidities
- Development of evidenced-based, client centered goals and nutrition treatment plans ensuring best practice.
- Provide high quality documentation in line with the nutrition care process and/or funder requirements within appropriate time frames.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships to enable open communication between organisations to support the client.
- Lead group education sessions on a range of topics to residents and/or staff in residential aged care facilities.
- Complete seasonal menu reviews to advocate for nutritional adequacy and quality of menus in residential aged care facilities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Member of Dietitians Australia (DA), with Provisional or Full APD (Accredited Practicing Dietitian) status.
- Drivers’ license and reliable vehicle
- Professional indemnity insurance, or willingness to obtain
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, or willingness to obtain
- 2023 Flu Vaccine Certificate, or willingness to obtain
- COVID vaccine certificate, or willingness to obtain
For more information, email your cv to email@example.com