Liquid error: internal
- Location: South Brisbane / Ipswich, QLD
- Contractor role
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
- The role covers a mixed caseload with the requirement for Community-based home and Aged care facility visits making up the majority of the work.
- Demonstrate advocacy of Vivir Core Values.
- Assessments of nutrition and dietary requirements for clients with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Supporting dietary requirements for persons with difficulty swallowing and chewing, bowel and intestinal issues and complex co-morbidities.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centred plan.
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and the funding organisation within appropriate time frames.
- Excellent hourly rates.
- Immediate Start
- Paid KMs for work in the Community.
- Great variety of work across Homecare and residential aged care facilities.
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment.
To be Considered
- Relevant qualifications in Dietetics
- Member of Dietitian Association of Australia (DAA), with Provisional or Full APD (Accredited Practicing Dietitian) status.
- 2022 Flu Vaccine certificate.
- Have a car and drivers’ license.
- COVID-19 Vaccine certificate
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance