Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
About the role:
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Dietitian to join the team at Bendigo, VIC
The role will focus on but are not limited to;
- Assessment of nutrition and dietary requirements for clients and participants with a wide range of disabilities and impairments
- Support dietary requirements for clients with difficulty swallowing and chewing, bowel and intestinal issues and complex co-morbidities.
- Experience with provision of home enteral nutrition and nutritional therapy
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and person-centred care planning for clients and participants.
- Regular review and evaluation of client and participant interventions, treatment plans and goals
- Develop and implement program, strategies and materials to enable clients and participants to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their person-centred plan or NDIS plan.
- Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessments, person-centred plans, evaluations and progress notes
- Clear and precise communication of assessed needs, goals and treatment plans to the client or participant and the funding organization within appropriate time frames.
- Consult with the client or participant, appropriate staff, medical practitioners, family members, specialist services and other stakeholders in the best interests of the clients and participants.
- Participate in multidisciplinary, staff and management meeting as appropriate
- Share knowledge with other staff including Vivir clinicians for the benefit of the client and participant.
- Provide education to clients, family members, organisations and other staff on relevant diet and nutrition topics
- Assist in orientating new clinicians to Vivir, aged care, NDIS and other relevant policy and procedures where appropriate
- Relevant Qualifications in related discipline.
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Certificate of Currency for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
- Flu vaccination certificate
- COVID 19 vaccination certificate
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care
- Hold current driver’s license and have access to a car