An exciting opportunity has become available for a clinical Team Leader in Bendigo, Victoria. The role would be well suited to a senior clinician looking to take the next step and progress within their aged care career.
12-month maternity cover with the potential to extend into a permanent full-time role.
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
The role will focus on but are not limited to;
- Strengthening our customer and clinician experience which in turn will improve our retention levels
- Identifying organic growth opportunities through networking
- Ensuring services are delivered at an optimal level of quality
- Compliance ambassador
- Support in clinician onboarding and professional development
- Ongoing mentoring of Vivir's allied health clinicians (specifically new clinicians, new graduates, LRPs and students).
- Relevant Qualifications in related discipline. Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Osteopathy
- Where relevant - passport/visa details for Right to Work checks
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Certificate of Completion - NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety and You'
- Certificate of Currency for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance with coverage for minimum $5 million
- Excellent pay rates, training and team culture please get in touch today for an informal chat.
Tracy@vivir.com.au / 0405 901 913
SA: LHS 298364