Liquid error: internalVivir Healthcare are recruiting for casual clinicians to join the team of clinicians in Melbourne, supporting both weekday and weekend services. New grads welcome to apply!
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- $5000 relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Mix caseload of group theraphy, NDIS, Residential and Community
- Ongoing training and professional development to support you goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1000
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Osteopathy
- Full AHPRA Registration
- A National Police Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education