Liquid error: internalLocation: Frankston and surrounds
Role: Casual / Contractor
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Vivir have exciting positions for Allied health Assistants who have a passion for working with older Australians in the community.
- Therapy Assistants support qualified allied health professionals with home visits in the community
- Assisting with telehealth services under direction of an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Speech Pathologist
The role is flexible, offering a great work life balance on top of your studies or additional work commitments.
Contractors are paid 0.72c per km + $23 phone allowance per fortnight
- Certificate of Allied Health Therapy Assistant III or IV
- Currently undertaking an allied health degree
- Current First Aid Certificate / CPR
- Current ABN set up or willing to obtain one (preferred)
- 2022 Flu vaccination
- COVID vaccination
- NDIS workers screen
- Driver’s license & Car
Please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly.
Full position descriptions available.