- Role: ABN Contractor / Casual
- Location: Pooraka, Adelaide
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Vivir have exciting positions for Allied health Assistants who have a passion for working with older Australians in the community.
- Therapy Assistants support qualified allied health professionals with home visits in the community.
- Assisting with Telehealth services under direction of an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Speech Pathologist
- Supporting clients under the direction of an Allied Health Professional
We can also consider Support workers for this role.
- Certificate of Allied Health Therapy Assistant III or IV, or currently undertaking an allied health degree
- Current First Aid / CPR certificate, or willingness to obtain
- Current ABN, or willingness to obtain
- 2023 Flu vaccination, or willingness to obtain
- COVID vaccination, or willingness to obtain
- NDIS workers screen, or willingness to obtain
- Unrestricted river’s license and reliable vehicle
For more information, please feel free to contact email@example.com