Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate allied health assistance to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- Flexible working arrangements
- A culture of team learning and sharing wins
- Dedicated supervisors and team leaders comprised of experienced, multidisciplinary clinicians
- Access to internal Learning Hub that provides assessment and therapy resources
- A structured and progressive career path with potential to lead to a supervisor role
- Employee assistance program – Access to 24/7 confidential mental health and wellbeing support
- Reward and recognition program – Monthly, quarterly, and annual peer-nominated recognition rewards
- Novated leasing - Finance a vehicle using your pre-tax income
- Opportunities to travel for work
Duties and Responsibilities:
At Vivir Healthcare, Allied Health Assistants provide one-on-one and group wellness services to aged care facility residents. They also support professional staff by assisting with consumer therapy and facilitating telehealth services with qualified Allied Health professionals. Duties include:
- Resident-centered outcomes with a commitment to excellence
- Conduct one-on-one and group wellness services to residents
- Assisting to support professional staff by helping with consumer therapy
- Act as conduit to assist with the provision of services to consumers via qualified allied health professionals via tele-health
- Work within clearly outlined scope and delegated tasks provided by the trained allied health professional
Skills and Experience:
- Enjoys challenges, thrives in a team, and delivers quality services
- Proactive, excellent time management, and strong problem-solving skills
- Works autonomously and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
- Adheres to evidence-based practice standards
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development
- Open to mentorship and support from senior staff
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir Healthcare is Australia’s leading Healthcare Provider within the Aged, Community and Disability sectors. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing Allied Health solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Vivir Healthcare works in conjunction with customers developing client specific Allied Health programs designed to cater for all residents/clients/consumers across the elderly and disabled population groups. Guided by our core principles of ‘Stronger together’ and ‘Even better tomorrow’, our new programs ensure older and disabled Australians continue to have access to essential Allied Health services.
Opportunities available across Residential Aged care, Community Home care and NDIS.
Apply directly or get in touch today.
For more information, please feel free to contact email@example.com